Tart Cherry Toast
Take bread of your choice and spread it with a creamy mixture of Greek yogurt and tart cherry concentrate. Top that off with some of your favorite healthy ingredients and you have a tasty, balanced breakfast!
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|5 mins||5 mins||10 mins|
Makes 3 slices.
- 3 slices of toasted bread
- 1/2 cup whole milk greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Montmorency tart cherry concentrate
- 1 banana, sliced
- cacao nibs, crushed pistachios, and honey for topping
- Place greek yogurt in a medium size bowl. Add tart cherry concentrate and fold in, so that streaks remain, giving it an elegant appearance. Spread a few tablespoons of tart cherry yogurt onto each piece of toast, then top with 5-6 banana slices on one side. Top with sprinkle of cacao nibs, crushed pistachios, and drizzle of honey. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Amanda Paa, http://www.heartbeetkitchen.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, and chocolate covered dried fruit. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.