Tart Cherry Superfood Granola Balls
These Tart Cherry Superfood Granola Balls are a great snack to grab in the evening or at any time of the day! Studies have shown that Tart Cherries aid in quality and duration of sleep, so you can feel good about this healthy snack before bed!
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|10 mins||50 mins||
Makes 12 servings
- 1 cup coconut shreds
- 1/2 cup dried Montmorency tart cherries
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- Mix everything in a food processor. Could try a high speed blender, but because these are low in liquid, a food processor will be easier.
- Form into balls in the size of your preference and dietary needs.
- Put in fridge for 50 mins – 1 hour to harder.
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of Katie White, Eat Good Food and Move.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.