Tart Cherry Revitalizer Smoothie
This Tart Cherry Revitalizer Smoothie is the perfect pre or post workout smoothie. It is also great for any time of the day as an energy and immune booster! Vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, and full of flavor!
|Prep time||Total time|
|5 mins||5 mins|
Makes 2 servings
- 2 cups frozen Montmorency tart cherries (or 1 cup juice or 1/2 cup concentrate)
- 2 medium/large ripe bananas (previously frozen in chunks)
- 1 cup coconut water (water may be substituted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- Sweetener (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy, then enjoy!
- Tip: Extra portions may be frozen in freezer-safe (plastic) glasses for up to 3 months. Allow to soften at room temperature before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of Averie Sunshine, Averiecooks.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.