Tart Cherry Pistachio Bark
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil, divided
- 1/2 cup dried Montmorency tart cherries
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled
- Line a quarter sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place dark chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil. Microwave on half power in 30 second intervals, stirring between each time, until melted.
- Place white chocolate chips in a separate bowl with remaining coconut oil. Repeat microwave directions until chips are melted.
- Spread dark chocolate out on prepared sheet pan. Drizzle white chocolate over dark chocolate. Use a butter knife and drag through drizzles to make a pretty pattern. Sprinkle with pistachios and Montmorency tart cherries. Chill until hardened. Break into small pieces and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Emily Caruso, http://www.jellytoastblog.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.