Tart Cherry Pie Snack Balls
- 1 1/2 cup dried Montmorency tart cherries
- 1 cup dry roasted, salted almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tablespoon water
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process about 1 minute, or until ingredients are in small, relatively uniform crumbles.
- Form mixture into balls or bars. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Anne Mauney, http://www.fannetasticfood.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, and chocolate covered dried fruit. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.