Tart Cherry Pie Smoothie
This Tart Cherry Pie Smoothie is creamy, refreshing and bursting with flavor. The best part is it's packed with nutrition... so bring on the cherry pie!
|Prep time||Total time|
|5 mins||5 mins|
Makes 1 Smoothie
- 1 heaping cup frozen Montmorency tart cherries
- 2–3 pitted Medjool dates, to taste (or sub 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup)
- 1 1/2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp old fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened vanilla almond)
- Granola, coconut, almond butter, etc. for topping
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. You can add in a handful of spinach or protein powder if desired.
- Pour into a glass. Top with granola, coconut, and more cherries if desired!
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of Alexis Joseph, Hummusapien.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, and chocolate covered dried fruit. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.