Tart Cherry Peanut Butter
Add this to your list of favorite peanut butters! Homemade peanut butter with dried tart cherries intermixed for a taste in every bite.
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried Montmorency tart cherries
- Add peanuts and salt to a high speed blender (or powerful food processor). Pulse a few times to get started, then put on high speed for 20 seconds. Stop, stir all the way to the bottom, and return to high speed for 20 seconds. Add oil, then return to high speed. At this point the peanuts should be breaking down and churning. Continue to blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add tart cherries and pulse several times to incorporate, then mix on high speed for 10 seconds. Store in a jar, in the refrigerator.
Recipe courtesy of Amanda Paa, Heartbeet Kitchen.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, and chocolate covered dried fruit. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.