Tart Cherry Old Fashioned
- 2 sugar demerara sugar cubes
- 4-6 dashes cherry bitters
- 1 ounce tart cherry juice
- 4 ounces bourbon whiskey
- Place 1 sugar cube each in the bottom of 2 old fashioned glasses. Add 2-3 dashes of cherry bitters over each sugar cube.
- Add 1/2 ounce tart cherry juice to each glass.
- Crush sugar cubes with muddler or bar spoon until completely broken. Fill each cup half way with large ice cubes.
- Add 1 ounce of bourbon to each glass and stir the cocktails 6-8 times. Add a bit more ice and 1 more ounce of bourbon to each glass.
- Stir another 6-8 times or until cocktail is chilled and sugar looks dissolved.
- Garnish with orange peel and frozen tart cherries
Recipe courtesy of Emily Caruso, http://www.jellytoastblog.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.