Tart Cherry Iced Rose Moon Milk
|Prep time||Total time|
|5 mins||5 mins|
Makes 1 latte
- ¼ cup Montmorency tart cherry juice
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- ½ tablespoon agave nectar or honey
- ¾ cup oat milk (preferably barista-style oat milk)
- Optional: dried rose petals, for garnish
- Fill a glass with ice and add the Montmorency tart cherry juice, rose water, and agave nectar.
- Mix to combine. Add the oat milk to separate glass or creamer and froth for 5-10 seconds, until foamy on top (this step is optional).
- Pour the milk into the glass with the Montmorency tart cherry juice and mix to combine. Top with dried rose petals if using.
Recipe courtesy of Recipes courtesy of Hannah Zimmerman, https://www.instagram.com/bitesizedstudio/.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, and chocolate covered dried fruit. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.