Tart Cherry Hot Chocolate
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|5 mins||5 mins||10 mins|
- 1 1/2 cups light coconut milk
- 1 ounce Montmorency tart cherry concentrate
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 ounce chopped dark chocolate
- Combine all the ingredients in a small sauce pot over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Whisk until chocolate is melted and mixture is heated through.
- Pour into mugs and garnish with cocoa powder, cacao nibs and/or marshmallows.
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of Gina Matsoukas of Running to the Kitchen.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.