Tart Cherry Granola Bars
These no bake Tart Cherry Granola Bars are packed with almonds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, and tart cherries. Perfect for a nutritious snack on the go!
Yields 10 bars
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin and/or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup Montmorency tart cherries
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup tahini (or other nut/seed butter)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Add the oats, almonds, seeds, tart cherries, and chia seeds to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix some more to thoroughly combine.
- Line an 8x8 inch dish with parchment paper and spoon in the mixture. Spread and flatten the mix with the back of the spoon and press down to flatten. I like to use a second sheet of parchment paper on top and press firmly with the bottom of a glass or jar to help hold it together.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours or freeze for an hour until firm. Remove bars from the dish and cut into rectangles. Drizzle with melted dark chocolate if desired and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
Recipe courtesy of recipe courtesy of Mitra nutriholist.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, and chocolate covered dried fruit. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.