Tart Cherry Frozen Yogurt with White & Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon tart cherry juice concentrate
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon bourbon or vodka, optional
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, sugar, tart cherry juice concentrate and vanilla extract until combined and sugar is fully dissolved. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Freeze according to ice cream maker instructions. Add bourbon or vodka in the last 2-3 minutes of freezing. This is optional, but recommended—it keeps the frozen yogurt from freezing hard and icy. Fold in chocolate chips. Frozen yogurt is best served immediately, but can also be stored in a freezer safe container, just allow 10-15 minutes thawing time before scooping.
Recipe courtesy of Ari Ziskin, http://www.arismenu.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, and chocolate covered dried fruit. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.