Tart Cherry Frosé
The coolest spin on a wine slushie! This easy and delicious Tart Cherry Frozé is made with frozen Montmorency tart cherries and rosé wine. This is the perfect cocktail to enjoy on these last days of warm sunshine!
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|5 mins||5 mins||10 mins|
Makes 6 servings
- 1/2 cup Montmorency tart cherry juice (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 cups frozen Montmorency tart cherries
- 2 cups chilled rose wine (pick one that's bold, so the flavor can stand up to the ice)
- Pinch of salt
- Ice cubes
- Bring cherry juice and sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes. Remove from hit and pour into glass, refrigerate, to let cool. This can be done up to a week ahead of time.
- Just before serving, add 1/2 of your cherry simple syrup, frozen cherries, wine, and salt to blender. Puree until smooth. Add 1 cup crushed ice and purée until smooth. Assess consistency, adding 1 cup of ice and blending until smooth, until desired thickness is achieved. I like mine to be slushy rather than milkshake like.
- Assess sweetness. If you’d like it to be sweeter, add more cherry simple syrup and blend
- Divide among glasses and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of Amanda Paa, Heartbeet Kitchen.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, and chocolate covered dried fruit. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.