Tart Cherry & Coconut Milk Popsicles
Only 4 ingredients in these all natural popsicles. Cool down on those hot summer months with a blend of frozen tart cherries and coconut milk for a quilt free treat.
- 1 1/2 cups Montmorency tart cherry juice
- 3/4 cup lite coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pour 1/2 of the Montmorency tart cherry juice into 6 popsicle molds (2 tablespoons per mold). Freeze for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, agave nectar and vanilla extract. Divide the coconut milk evenly between the popsicle molds. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Divide the remaining Montmorency tart cherry juice into the molds (2 tablespoons per mold). Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, run the outside of the popsicle molds until warm water to release the popsicles from the mold.
Recipe courtesy of Dara Michalski, http://www.cookincanuck.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.