Tart Cherry Chocolate Muffins
Makes 12 large muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter (8 tbsp.)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dried Montmorency cherries
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, vanilla, melted butter and sour cream.
- Mix the wet mixture into the dry and then stir in the chocolate chips and dried cherries.
- Bake in prepared muffin tin at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Tawnie Kroll, RDN, http://www.krollskorner.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.