Tart Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookie
Not only is this Tart Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookie the most delicious blend of tart and sweet, it's packed with some healthy ingredients so that you can feel good about indulging!
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|10 mins||12 mins||22 mins|
Yields 22 cookies
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal + 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup oat flour
- ½ cup oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup dried Montmorency tart cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flaxseed meal and water. Let it sit for 2 mins, then stir in the melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, tahini and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Stir in the oat flour, oats and baking soda until a dough forms. Stir in the chocolate chips and dried tart cherries.
- Use a cookie scoop to add cookie dough to prepared baking sheet, leaving 2 inches apart between each.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle with sea salt when done! Enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of Monique Voz, Ambitious Kitchen.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.