Tart Cherry Cheesecake Popsicles
Prepare the most delicious warm weather dessert with just a few ingredients! These Tart Cherry Cheesecake Popsicles are creamy, fruity and refreshing.
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
Makes 10 popsicles
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (21 oz) can Montmorency Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 full graham cracker, crushed into crumbs
- Popsicle maker with 10 – 3oz molds
- 10 wooden popsicle sticks
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Add in milk and vanilla extract and mix and beat for an additional 30 seconds until incorporated. Add an additional Tablespoon of milk if mixture is too thick.
- Spoon about 2 Tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture into the bottom of each popsicle mold. Spoon 2 Tablespoons of Montmorency Cherry Pie Filling into each mold. Repeat the layering of the cream cheese mixture and the Montmorency Cherry Pie Filling into each popsicle mold until there is about 1/2 inch of space left at the top of each mold. Periodically tap popsicle maker on the counter to help settle all of the ingredients during the layering process.
- Sprinkle the top of each popsicle with graham cracker crumbs. Place the lid on the popsicle maker and insert a wooden stick into each mold as per the manufacturers directions.
- Freeze popsicles for 8 hours or overnight. Run popsicle mold under warm water to help release the popsicles. Enjoy!
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, and chocolate covered dried fruit. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.