Tart Cherry Bourbon Compote
Present a delicious cheese board to remember with this Tart Cherry Bourbon Compote
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|5 mins||10 mins||15 mins|
- 3 cups frozen Montmorency tart cherries
- 1/4 cup turbinado sugar
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2-3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Place over medium heat and bring to a low boil.
- Reduce heat to low and allow mixture to simmer until thickened, about 10-15 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool. Serve with cheese and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of Emily Caruso, JellyToastBlog.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, and chocolate covered dried fruit. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.