Tart Cherry Blossom Fizz
Fizz up your next gathering with a tart cherry blossom adult beverage. With tart cherry juice and sugar cubes, you have a sweet and sparkly surprise.
- 1/2 cup Montmorency tart cherry juice
- 1/2 cup gin, preferably a London dry
- 1/4 cup elderflower liquor
- Dry champagne, Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- 4 sugar cubes, optional
- In a cocktail shaker, combine gin, Montmorency tart cherry juice and elderflower liquor over ice. Shake about 30 seconds, and then divide evenly between four cocktail glasses or champagne flutes.
- Top each with champagne to taste. If you like, garnish with a sugar cube for extra fizz.
Recipe courtesy of Stella Parks, http://www.bravetart.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.