Tart Cherry Bedtime Bites
Studies show that Montmorency tart cherries may help improve the quality and length of sleep, as well as reduce insomnia. These delicious tart cherry bedtime bites are the perfect late night snack!
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|10 mins||30 mins||40 mins|
Yields 24 bites
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 3/4 cup Montmorency dried cherries
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- pinch of salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix well.
- Form into bites and chill for 30 mins.
- Dip in dark chocolate and store in the fridge for your midnight snack!
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of Lindsey Ostrom, pinchofyum.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.