Tart Cherry and Walnut Cheese Dip
A healthier version of cheese dip with a Greek yogurt and cream cheese base. Tart cherry concentrate is intermixed to give it that sweet taste as a perfect appetizer for all of your parties and gatherings.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tart cherry concentrate
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup dried tart cherries, roughly chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Chopped chives, dried tart cherries and tart cherry concentrate, for garnish (optional)
- Crackers and/or cut vegetables, for serving
- Place cream cheese in medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high 30 seconds or until soft. Add yogurt and cherry concentrate; stir until smooth. Gently fold in blue cheese, cherries and walnuts.
- Transfer dip to serving bowl and garnish with chives, dried cherries and cherry concentrate, if desired. Serve dip with crackers and/or vegetables.
Recipe courtesy of Lori Yates, http://www.foxeslovelemons.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.