Sparkling Tart Cherry Apple Cider
Nothing says Fall like apple cider, so why not spice it up with tart cherry and bubbles for a refreshing, and oh so festive cocktail!
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|15 mins||10 mins||25 mins|
Makes 10 drinks
- TART CHERRY SIMPLE SYRUP
- 1-1/2 cups (1 can) Montmorency tart cherries, drained
- 6 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- TART CHERRY APPLE CIDER
- 1 bottle (25.4 ounces) Sparkling Apple Cider
- Pebble or crushed ice, to fill glasses
- Optional: additional sugar to rim glasses, cinnamon sticks
- Place the tart cherries and sugar in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. Strain the cherries and allow the strained liquid to cool completely in the fridge
- When ready to enjoy the beverages, rim the tops of the glasses in sugar (if desired), and then fill the glasses halfway with ice. Pour a few tablespoons of the cherry simple syrup into the bottom of the glasses and then top with sparkling apple cider
- Add a cinnamon stick in the glasses as desired and enjoy immediately
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of Chelsea Lords, chelseasmessyapron.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.