South of the Border Mix
Only 6 ingredients in this addicting mix. Keep it simple as is or spice it up with some additional ingredients of choice. Regardless, you'll find those tart cherries make for the sweetest of additions.
- 1/2 cup cashews or peanuts
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup corn cereal
- 1/2 cup dried Montmorency tart cherries
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 5 tablespoons of chili powder
- Mix together cashews, pretzels and corn cereal and toss gently.
- Pour 1/2 cup of lime juice, and 5 tablespoons of chili powder. Stir gently.
- Bake at 250 for 35-45 minutes.
- Once ready, add Montmorency tart cherries to the mixture.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.