Montmorency Tart Cherry Spritzer
Entertain your guests with a bubbly tart cherry, lime, and mint infused spritzer. They'll be sure to ask for more!
|Prep time||Total time|
|5 mins||5 mins|
Makes 4 drinks.
- 1 cup frozen Montmorency tart cherries thawed
- 2 tablespoons 100% Montmorency tart cherry Concentrate
- 8 teaspoons superfine white sugar
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves
- 3 cups wild cherry-flavored sparkling water
- Optional: fresh lime for garnish
- Pebble or crushed ice
- Set out 4 glasses.
- Divide the cherries evenly among the glasses.
- Add in 1/2 tablespoon Montmorency tart cherry Concentrate, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, and 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves into each glass.
- Mash everything together with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Fill up the glasses with pebble or crushed ice and then fill to the top with the cherry-flavored sparking water. (Divide the sparkling water evenly among the four glasses).
- If desired garnish with additional mint leaves and a sliced lime.
Recipe courtesy of Chelsea Lords, http://www.chelseasmessyapron.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.