Michigan Mule is our new favorite cocktail! The shot of tart cherry concentrate adds a tangy, sweet flavor that complements the ginger beer and sour lime. This is perfect to sip on summer evenings or at holiday parties!
- 2 ounces high quality vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces tart cherry concentrate
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 4-6 ounces ginger beer
- lime slices and frozen tart cherries for garnish
- Fill a copper mug halfway with ice. Add vodka, tart cherry concentrate, and lime juice and stir well.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with lime slices and tart cherries.
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of jellytoastblog.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, and chocolate covered dried fruit. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.