Healthified Asian Salad
Tart cherries and oranges on a bed of romaine lettuce. Top it off with sesame seeds and skinny Thai peanut dressing and you have yourself a healthier version of Asian salad.
- 1/2 cup dried Montmorency tart cherries
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges (in mandarin juice)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 lime, wedged
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 batch skinny Thai peanut dressing (recipe available here: http://www.theskinnyfork.com/blog/skinny-thai-peanut-dressing)
- Toss everything together lightly, except for the lime and dressing. Squeeze lime wedge over salad.
- Add dressing and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Amanda Plott, http://www.theskinnyfork.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.