Grilled BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza with Tart Cherries
- 1 slice garlic Naan bread
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced red onions
- 2 ounces grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 1/4 cup spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried tart cherries
- Heat grill over medium high heat. Spread barbeque sauce on Naan bread.
- Layer with cheese, onions, chicken, spinach, and tart cherries.
- Grill pizza for 10 minutes or until bread is crispy and cheese is melted.
Recipe courtesy of Kristina LaRue, http://www.loveandzest.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.