Frozen Tart Cherrytini
This Frozen Tart Cherrytini is the perfect cocktail for any occation, blending zesty, tarty and liquor for a strong and delicious combo!
|Prep time||Total time|
|5 mins||5 mins|
Makes 2 servings
- 12 frozen Montmorency tart cherries, pitted
- 2 1/2 cups Montmorency tart cherry juice, chilled
- 2 Meyer lemons (or regular lemons)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vodka (Grey Goose)
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Thread 3 Montmorency tart cherries onto (4-inch) cocktail picks or skewers and keep in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Zest one Meyer lemon onto a shallow dish, mix with sugar and set aside.
- Cut lemon in halves and “rub” cut-side of lemon against rims of 4 (10 ounces) martini glasses. Dip the rims of the glasses into the lemon-sugar.
- With a vegetable peeler, peel remaining Meyer lemon. In a large pitcher, twist the lemon peels to extract the natural oil, and leave peels inside pitcher after twisting and squeezing.
- Squeeze the juice from both lemons into pitcher and add Montmorency tart cherry juice and vodka. Fill a cocktail shaker with 1 cup of ice. Pour 1/2 of the vodka mixture into the cocktail shaker and shake for at least 20 seconds.
- Pour into 2 prepared glasses. Repeat with the remaining vodka mixture.
- Place a cocktail pick with frozen Montmorency tart cherries onto each glass and serve.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.