Crunchy Cherry Party Mix
- 1 1/2 cups dried Montmorency tart cherries
- 4 cups corn or rice square cereal (such as Chex)
- 2 cups wheat square cereal (such as Chex)
- 2 cups whole grain Melba toast, broken in pieces
- 2 cups small pretzel twists
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix corn or rice cereal, wheat cereal, Melba toast and pretzels in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted margarine or butter, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder and ground red pepper.
- Drizzle over cereal mixture. Toss to coat.
- Spread cereal mixture in a 15 x 10 x 1-inch (or 13 x 9 x 2-inch) baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring every 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven; stir in dried Montmorency tart cherries. Pour onto aluminum foil and cool completely.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.