Creamy Chocolate Tart Cherry Shake
Who doesn't want to drink a milkshake for breakfast? This Creamy Tart Cherry Shake tastes like dessert and is perfect for a nourishing breakfast... with avocado to add a thick, creamy texture and tart cherries for a punch of fruity flavor!
|Prep time||Total time|
|5 mins||5 mins|
Makes 1 smoothie
- 1 heaping cup frozen Montmorency tart cherries
- 2 soft pitted Medjool dates (or sub 1 tbsp pure maple syrup)
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- Optional: 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, 1 scoop chocolate plant protein powder
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender (I used my Nutribullet) and blend until completely smooth and creamy.
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of Alexis Joseph, Hummusapien.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, and chocolate covered dried fruit. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.