Chocolate Tart Cherry Granola
Who says you can't have chocolate for breakfast? This Chocolate Tart Cherry Granola is filled with oats, cocoa, tart cherries, almonds and more deliciousness that will get your day off to a healthy start!
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
Yields 4 servings
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups sliced raw almonds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup turbinado sugar
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil (measured in liquid form)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 cup Dried Montmorency Tart Cherries
- Mix in all ingredients except for the chocolate chips and tart cherries.
- Spread mixture on two large pans and bake for 50 minutes total in a 250-degree oven, tossing halfway through.
- Once it’s done, sprinkle on 1.5 cups of chocolate chips and 1 cup of Dried Montmorency Tart Cherries and put it back in the oven for 5-10 mins.
- Sprinkle on a little more sugar and some sea salt and let it cool. Done!
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of Lindsay Ostrom, pinchofyum.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.