Cherry Turmeric Bedtime Tea
Studies have shown that tart cherries are a natural source of melatonin, which helps to relax you and regulate your sleep cycle. This Cherry Turmeric Bedtime Tea includes steeped chamomile tea in tart cherry juice, ground turmeric, fresh ginger, and fresh whole tart cherries!
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|2 mins||7 mins||9 mins|
Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup Montmorency tart cherry juice
- 1 cup water
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 bags chamomile tea
- ¼ cup frozen Montmorency tart cherries
- n small pot or tea kettle bring tart cherry juice and water to a boil. Stir in turmeric and ginger and pour over tea bags and frozen Montmorency tart cherries. Steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and enjoy warm. This tea is also delicious room temperature or chilled.
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of Kristina LaRue, LoveandZest.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, chocolate covered dried fruit, and cherry salsa. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.