Cherry Revitalizer Smoothie
|Prep time||Cook time||Total time|
|5 mins||5 mins||10 mins|
Makes 2 full servings, 4 half servings
- 2 cups frozen Montmorency tart cherries (or 1 cup juice or 1/2 cup concentrate)
- 2 medium/large ripe bananas (previously frozen in chunks)
- 1 cup coconut water (water may be substituted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- Sweetener, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip: Extra portions may be frozen in freezer-safe (plastic) glasses for up to 3 months. Allow to soften at room temperature before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Averie Sunshine, http://www.averiecooks.com.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, and chocolate covered dried fruit. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.