Cherry Almond Granola Bars
Chewy, slightly crispy and homemade... these Cherry Almond Granola Bars are perfect for breakfast or a healthy snack. Our base is made with whole grain oats, crispy brown rice, almond butter and dried cherries, making these extremely versatile. Add in any combo of nuts, dried fruits (sweetened or unsweetened), choose gluten free oats, a little chocolate, and adjust your bake time to make your bars chewy or crunchy. Our favorite combo includes Cherry Bay Orchards cherries!
Recipe courtesy of our Clean Recipe Contest winner... @wineandawisk
Makes 1 Sheet
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp almond extract (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup crispy brown rice cereal
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate (optional)
- In mixing bowl, combine almond butter, milk, maple syrup, vanilla and almond extract until almond butter becomes smooth and creamy.
- In separate bowl, combine oats and crispy brown rice cereal.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine. Mix in almonds, cherries and chocolate.
- Press into a lightly greased (or parchment lined) 8x8 or 9x13 pan and bake at 325 for 20 mins, or more for a crunchier bar. *note the size of your pan will only determine the thickness and size of your bar.
- Let cool and slice into desired size bars!
Recipe courtesy of Recipe courtesy of @wineandawhisk.
We offer a variety of premium dried fruit, cherry concentrate, cherry juice, dietary supplements, and chocolate covered dried fruit. Our delicious products are great for enhancing your favorite recipes, or as a quick, healthy snack.